header

9 June 2013

New Row Coffee







New Row Coffee is such a little gem. Tucked away in a quaint street in Covent Garden, this teeny, tiny coffee shop serves ups delicious cakes and coffee to a discerning crowd - it is the type of place that you hunt out, cling on to,  and share with special friends along the way (I have Katie and Becca to thank for my introduction!).




New Row is serious about serving proper, high quality, well brewed coffee - as it says itself, it is a purveyor of kick-ass coffee! I would seriously recommend their almond milk latte, it is one of the most delicious coffees I have ever had (this is where my writing gets bad as I recall the taste and work out when I can go visit again!). New Row makes a mere two litres of almond milk each day, so make sure you get there early if you want to try this dreamy, creamy, mildly nutty concoction of deliciousness (told you it would get bad!).


 
You go to New Row for it's coffee, but if you are peckish you can't go wrong with it's delicious selection of coffee shop classics - including my favourite, pastel de nata!

New Row Coffee is everything you would ever want in a coffee shop, a cosy corner to hangout and take your time while you enjoy some of the best coffee London has to offer!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment