header

10 June 2013

this weekend

 






This weekend...my cousin came to stay and we went on a Friday night eating tour of London, hitting up Street Feast and Snog along the way! It was the perfect evening for street food - warm, sunny and light until nearly 10pm (which meant, of course, that we lost all track of time), and the food was awesome (Hix's Fish Dog, Kimchinary and locally brewed Camden Pale Ale all featured!). In summary, it was a pretty great evening!
 
Saturday was all about getting outside and checking out the city. We headed up to Vauxhall/Battersea to take advantage of the last weekend of Chelsea Fringe and check out the pop up park at Battersea power station. It was pretty special being able to visit a part of London that is normally pretty shut off (the area is pretty much a building site at the moment!), I can't wait to see what it is like when the redevelopment is finished!
 
Exciting news - I am over at Daisy Dayz today sharing my favourite places in New York! I hope you enjoy checking it out, and thanks so much to Chantele for inviting me to share!


 
 

 
 
 
* thanks to DT for sharing his pictures with me!

4 comments:

  1. Hi, i think thаt i saw you visiteԁ my wеbsite ѕo і came to
    “return the fаvor”.I’m trying to find thingѕ
    to enhanсe my ωеb sitе!

    Ι suppose its ok to use sоme οf your iԁeas!
    !

    Ϻу blog: losing weight after 50

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lot of fun! xoxo

    loveekierramakayla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete