header

3 June 2013

this weekend









 
aprettyplacetplay - regent's park
 
aprettyplacetplay - regent's park aprettyplacetplay - regent's park
 
aprettyplacetplay - regent's park

This weekend I...strolled through Regent's Park, Barbican, and Shoreditch; ate and drank at Pizza East, Donostia Social Club, itsu, Milk Tea and Pearl, New Row Coffee (and got lucky as they still had some fresh made almond milk when I visited!) and Kopapa; explored Primrose Hill and Box Park and hung out with some of my very favourite people who know exactly who they are!

I love a weekend where I do a lot (and eat tonnes of amazing food!), and the warmer weather has meant I've been able to spend lots of time outside exploring on foot, which is the best way to see London! It has been a great weekend!

aprettyplacetoplay - Barbican

aprettyplacetoplay - Barbican

 

aprettyplacetoplay - trafalgar square

aprettyplacetoplay - trafalgar square aprettyplacetoplay - trafalgar square

aprettyplacetoplay - trafalgar square





1 comment: