header

18 July 2013

Resolutions

 
A while ago my cousin told me how she makes 12 resolutions on her birthday each year. The resolutions aren't any virtuous, rather fun or interesting things she would like to do or achieve before her next birthday.
 
Obviously, when I heard all this I got a bit excited! I love a goal almost as much as I love a list, and right this moment I am plotting my very own list in view of my upcoming birthday! However, while I have a few ideas, I do need some help, so I am throwing it open to the floor - what should be on my list of resolutions next year? Answers in the comments box please!

2 comments:

  1. how about... eat something adventurous! find an exotic food and try it or make a recipe that's always freaked you out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. think of an activity that simultaneously scares and excites you. do it! x

    ReplyDelete