header

14 August 2013

Home Comforts

One thing about blogging is that people generally show their lives in the very best light. I am not immune to this, I often joke to my friends that I would never post a bad picture of them because I have an aesthetic to maintain.
 
I don't think there is anything bad about sticking to the good stuff. One of the major things that I get out of my blog is that it forces me to take stock, think about the aspects of my life that are great, and be thankful.
 
However, I am only human, and from time to time I have a tough day. Today was one of those days. It was nothing dramatic, it just felt long and hard, and couldn't be over soon enough. Tomorrow will be better, but for now my home comforts are getting me through.
 
What gets you though a hard day?
 
Untitled #3

No comments:

Post a Comment