header

26 August 2013

Present&Correct

I really love stationary.
 
I always have, ever since I was a small child playing 'offices' and carting around my 'minutes' (who says you can't grow up to live your childhood dreams?!).
 
With a background like that, it is no surprise at I developed palpitations when I first discovered Present&Correct
 
 
Present&Correct showcases the most beautiful selection of stationary and paper goods. Even if I didn't have a serious stationary habit I would swoon at their selection - the team really has fulfilled its mission, at least as far as I am concerned:
 
We hope to spark a distant memory, make you smile or look at the most mundane in a new, and fonder, light.
 
I am mentally overhauling my desk with these beauties as I speak...
 
 






 
all products from Present&Correct, all pictures used with permission from Present&Correct.


3 comments:

  1. these are amazing! it reminds me of treasures i dug up at my grandmother's place of old stationery that belonged to my parents :) x

    Miho @ Wander to Wonder


    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that <3 I kind of wish I was going back-to-school now!

    ReplyDelete