header

20 August 2013

Trafalgar Square by night

 
 

London is so awesome, it is amazing finding yourself wandering through Trafalgar Square on your way home from a great evening out. Plus it is unbelievably photogenic. I am very lucky to live here.
 
Have you been exploring your home turf? Do you fancy sharing your adventures? I am planning a series of posts about what inspires different people to get to know where they live better, and I would love to hear from you if you would like to contribute!
 
email me: aprettyplacetoplay[at]gmail.com
 
 
or comment below!

5 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to travel to London. So beautiful the way you capture it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful. i love that London takes on a whole new atmosphere at night! i would be more than happy to put my two cents (pennies) in about exploring your home town/city :) x

    Miho @ Wander to Wonder


    ReplyDelete
  3. Swoon! And you are so right, London is amazing:) Kisses, lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen the new cockerel on the fourth plinth- very atmospheric at night! I'll definitely need to go for a visit soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love exploring my new(ish) to me city especially as the media likes to show Detroit so negativity and it's great to check out and see that the city is alive when so many have written it off plus with saving money for a house there's a tonne of free stuff here so it's win/win. If you want a non UK piece for your series feel free to get in touch (probably best via twitter @hookstitch) x

    ReplyDelete