header

16 September 2013

Afternoon Tea at The Ampersand Hotel

This year I made 12 resolutions - all interesting or fun things that I wanted to do before my next birthday.
 
One of those resolutions was to have afternoon tea at The Ampersand Hotel in South Kensington. So, the Saturday before my birthday, my friends and I headed to the beautifully appointed Drawing Rooms for dinky sandwiches, tea and cake (so much cake) - it was the perfect way to celebrate my birthday!
 
 




 
We had either the Classic Afternoon Tea, or the Vegetarian Afternoon Tea at £25 per person. For those on a budget, the cream tea at £7.50 is good value.
 
menu here.
 
It is advisable to book in advance.

5 comments:

  1. that looks like absolute perfection. love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks gorgeous! and happy birthday!! looks like you really celebrated in style :) xx

    Miho @ Wander to Wonder

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday!!!! i love the birthday message on the plate, that is so cute!

    ReplyDelete