header

13 September 2013

Resolutions

 
A little while ago, I wrote about the resolutions my cousin makes each year, and asked for a few suggestions, so that I could make resolutions of my own.
 
Thank you to everyone who made suggestions, they really helped me get inspired, and finally, I have a list all of my own!
 
Here goes....
 
run a 10k, and don't give up running as soon as it is over
 
 
have afternoon tea at The Ampersand Hotel
 
 
use my sewing machine
 
 
 
Try to find the mews where my Great Grandfather was born
 
visit more of London's museums
 
take a trip with my Mum
 
take more walks along the Thames path

read an autobiography/biography each month

The aim is to achieve everything on the list by my next birthday - one year away. I am excited for the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment