header

2 October 2013

Porter & Piper


It isn't often (well, actually ever) that I feature baby products on this blog, because, well, I don't have a baby. However, as soon as I saw Brittany's latest venture, I knew I had to share!
 
Porter & Piper is a range of beautiful quilts and pillows that are made to order, which means Brittany can work with whatever colour scheme you have in mind - and every baby needs a blankie (or a dou dou as they are known in my family). In fact, I would quite like  The Piper all for my very own!



 
 
Which Etsy shops do you really love at the moment?
 
All images used with permission from Porter & Piper.


3 comments:

  1. that first quilt is gorgeous! etsy is like a dangerous vortex of all things lovely. x

    Miho @ Wander to Wonder

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girl! i nominated you for a little blog award. check out my blog today :)

    ReplyDelete