header

4 December 2013

Spin LDN x LCF Xmas


Coffee...Bikes...Cake...Christmas...if that is not a cool combination I don't know what is...especially when organised by the teams behind Spin London and the London Coffee Festival...hello Spin x LCF Xmas!
 
London Coffee Festival has been a regular fixture on my calendar for the last couple of years, and I was excited to get an early taste of the festival, kick off the festive season and spend more time drinking coffee around bikes! With an amazing range of exhibitors Spin x LCF did not disappoint. There was a pretty even split between coffee and bikes, as well as a few more general fitness exhibitors such as nuun and après (which I am very excited to try!) and fabulous looking food (including Bean About Town's awesome brownies!), all accompanied by cool music and a fantastic, friendly, atmosphere. I can't think of a better way to start the festive season!
 




^^ no words^^
 


^^Bean About Town does an awesome flat white...best served with a brownie^^ 











^^ always one of my favourite exhibitors, Make Decent Coffee ^^
 



1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous idea for an event! Looks like it was a lot of fun! I love the Decent Coffee coffee pots :D

    ReplyDelete