header

7 April 2014

Every Second Counts

 
I was super excited to come across British company Every Second Counts at Be:Fit recently. have a real soft spot for beautiful, unfussy sportswear. It's the fabric, the fit, the cut, the details, the everything. I like having kit I am excited to put on, which I know will feel good, and importantly, which will perform as I train.
 
Every Second Counts was founded by Sally Dixon, an exercise and fitness fanatic and former magazine Fashion Director, when she combined her two passions to produce beautiful quality sportswear. Designed in Britain, produced in Portugal, what Sally has produced is really quite special.
 



Every Second Counts. Designed to take you from the gym / running / pilates / yoga / spin class to daily life in a second, the collection works with your wardrobe not against it, letting you fulfill every moment.


While at Be:Fit I picked up the Never Too Late technical top to try out. Seamless and formfitting, the Never Too Late top is super comfortable and exactly the right length to be flattering, plus it doesn't ride up when you move (who wants to be flashing belly mid-run?!).
 
I put the top to the test twice in the first week, and I was really impressed with how comfortable it was to run in - it just moved with me. However, it is built for colder weather, and during my Monday run I got a little too warm (serves me right for wanting to wear it as soon as possible!). Mindful of this, I tried the Never Too Late top again later in the week, this time with shorts, and it was perfect as I took on some monsters during my hill work session!


 
Every Second Counts is about more than the beautiful clothes it produces, it is about a healthy lifestyle, fulfilling your potential and making every second count - something I can totally get on board with. The Every Second Counts blog is a beautifully curated space full of simple, useful information and inspiration for living life to the full, eating clean and working out.
 
images kindly shared by Every Second Counts


No comments:

Post a Comment