header

8 October 2014

My Favourite Things

Earlier in the week I mentioned that life has been pretty full on lately. Between a bout of insomnia and whirlwind work days, if it hadn't been for these secret weapons I wouldn't have made it through!



Yummy apple spice oats with super nutritious chia seeds to keep you full up 'til lunch (and far less likely to raid the vending machine).



Because sometimes you can have too much coffee. 


Sardines on Toast

My go to for a quick, healthy meal when I don't have much time. It's fast food without the bad stuff! Oh, and oily fish is awesome for you!


Tabasco

I eat this on everything. it makes me happy.



A couple of years ago a colleague left some of this stuff on my desk when I was really run down. These days it's the first thing I reach for when things get tough.



Nutrient packed, Moringa really is a super food - I've been adding it to smoothies for a mid-day boost!

What are your go to products when things get crazy?

*these products were kindly gifted to me by  We Heart Living, but as always, all opinions are my own!


No comments:

Post a Comment